Anonymous: Do you think there is anyway to get a fandom tattoo and for it to look good? Do you have any advice?
Yes of course there are ways!
- take your idea to a tattoo artist. Not a tattooist- a tattoo artist. They can help turn your idea into something really wicked!
- think outside the box. Maybe have something in a frame with traditional aspects so it doesn’t look out of place!
- keep quotes short and have them incorporated into something else.
- don’t, for the love of god, get those Harry Potter chapter stars or the Deathly Hallows symbol
- get logos. You’re not a sheet of paper, or a van, or a text book. You’re a human, and you deserve something beautiful!
- get it upside down on your wrist
- get tons of writing. Yeah, it might be a nice quote, but you will look like you’ve rolled in wet newspaper.
We’ve reblogged fandom tattoos before that were really good. You might have to delve deep, but they’re there!
I hope this helps!
i found my journal
she is home.”
"i ripped these poems out as rough as you ripped me from your life, i fucking hate how you keep the stars glowing and the oxygen flowing, i did it without even flinching don’t you dare tell me you never felt anything, don’t you fucking dare, i loved you more than the sea loved the shore and you tore me away like a gorgeous fucking drought."